- About Us
- Student Life
We're so excited that you're interested in Catholic High! To get started , read below.
- Schedule a Shadow Day: Use our on-line form, or call the Office of Enrollment to schedule a shadow day. We welcome students any day we are conducting classes-as-usual during September through December. Student interviews will occur during the shadow day visit.
- Apply Online
All students must apply on-line for admission to the school. Please note that there is a $50 non-refundable application fee. For best consideration for admission, submit your application by December 14, 2018.
Complete Secondary Program Applications (Optional)
-Biomedical Program Application
-McCafferty Visual and Performing Arts Application
-STEM Program Application
-A Program of Law and Leadership in the Franciscan Tradition Applicaiton
Attend our Fall Open House- Saturday, October 20, 2018 9:00 am- 12:00 noon. Register online by clicking HERE.
- Tuition Assistance Application (Optional)
Catholic High offers a Tuition Guarantee; the tuition a student enters school paying will be the same through her Senior year (fees may rise). We also offer tuition assistance, which is need-based and must be applied for each year. Families may apply beginning in early November by visiting www.factstuitionaid.com.
- Decision Letters Mailed/Emailed- All students who have a completed application will recieve a decision letter. Packets are mailed on February 20, 2019. Email notificaitons will be sent on February 21, 2019.
- Celebrate acceptances at our Welcome Soiree the evening of March 1.
- The registration deadline is March 8, 2018 to submit the enrollment contract, registration form and deposit.
If you have any questions regarding the above procedures, contact the Office of Enrollment at 410.732.6200 ext 216